Personally Identifiable Information
Any personally identifiable information that you provide to Avalanche Pizza is optional. Personally identifiable information means detailed information that can be used to identify you:
- your name
- email address
- phone number
- billing address
- shipping address
- credit card information
Avalanche Pizza uses a credit card payment processor. Your billing information is used to process payments using your credit card via a third party company.
When you do provide personally identifiable information to Avalanche Pizza:
- We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any third party.
- We take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access.
- We do not use or disclose the personally identifiable information except:
- as necessary to provide products that you have ordered such as food and credit card processing.
- in the process of statistical compilations using analytics software.
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant according to the laws of Canada.
- to third party auditors or developers who have agreed to keep the information private.
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Avalanche Pizza or other organizations for fraud protection / investigations.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Company Name uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
to log off the Company Name Web site when you are finished;
to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Information collected from children
Avalanche Pizza does not knowingly collect information from children under 13.